Wednesday, May 5, 2010

the tuch ups

From some teach gidents i have re-worked some of my Logo hear are the final resolts

I made this one much for simple. using diffract fonts and only using 2 instruments on woodwind incited of the 4 i had. I also used different colours.

this one i played with different layout and colours

The only thing i needed to change was the font for Turners

I just tiddys this one up a bit

This one i took my idea and simplified it right down to this. I liked it

this one I have in to two different colours becouse i like the oringe but it may look a little bit like a tv program

cleand it ups up

played with the coloures

made it more bloky

No comments:

Post a Comment